Natural Pharma-Pure - 25 Servings
High Protein Lean Muscle System
+ Free from artificial hormones including rBST and rBGH
+ Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate
+ Naturally Flavored & Sweetened
+ Lactose-free, Non-GMO, and Soy Free
+ 1 gram of Carbs
Natural Pharma-Pure™ contains protein from only one major source, grass-fed whey protein isolate. The purest form of whey protein available, whey protein isolate contains the least amount of naturally occurring fat or carbohydrates of all the whey protein varieties. This makes Natural Pharma-Pure™ a great choice of protein powder for those seeking lactose-free content and, of course, a pure protein source that is traditionally recognized as providing a superb source of readily available amino acids.
NATURAL PHARMA-PURE™ CONTAINS
- Microfractions such as Lactoferrin, Glycomacropeptides, Lactoglobulin, and Immunoglobulins for optimum health.
- Naturally occurring L-glutamine, Taurine, and the critical cluster of BCAAs (Iso-leucine, Leucine, and Valine).
- Naturally-high levels of the amino acid Cystine, a pre-cursor to the vital anti-oxidant Glutathione.
- 100% grass-fed whey protein isolate.
- No added sugar.
- All ingredients are in compliance with IOC, MLS, NCAA, NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB. Every single batch of Natural Pharma-Pure™ is tested for banned substances by a
world-class sports doping control laboratory.
WHEN TO USE NATURAL PHARMA-PURE™
Natural Pharma-Pure™ can be used as many times daily as is required. Natural Pharma-Pure™ is great when used: upon waking, pre-workout to ensure adequate protein and carbohydrate levels, post-workout to aid with protein and carbohydrate replenishment, before going to bed to help satisfy protein requirements during sleep.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
To Mix a regular shake providing 26 grams of protein: Add 1 serving (1 scoop) to 200-250 ml of ice-cold water or 250 ml of milk and shake for approximately 5-10 seconds. For a thicker, higher-protein shake, providing 40 grams of protein: Add 1.5 servings (1.5 scoops) of F2C Natural Pharma-Pure™ to 200-250 ml of ice-cold water or 250ml of milk and shake for approximately 10-15 seconds.