Performance Recovery Assistant
The Recovery Spa a startup and growth opportunity:
This is an amazing opportunity for growth in a startup as well as a cutting edge industry. This position is ideal for someone looking for the challenge of a new project and interested in growing with the company.
The ideal partner will have most of the following attributes:
- Passion for helping others create a more active quality of life
- Active Lifestyle
- Understand technology and how it can be used to systemize, automate, and streamline.
- Believe in collaboration as being key to everyone’s success
- Strong interest in alternative therapies
- Open to flexible work hours
- Open minded and forward thinking
- Have a continued interest in self development and constant learning
Part time hours available now with the potential to morph into full time in the near term for the right person.
Training is paid and will consist of familiarizing you with all aspects of the treatments we offer and the equipment necessary to provide them.
Part time: roughly 20-30 hours/week
Starting wage: varies by experience and fit. $15-18/hour
- Welcome our guests and get them educated on the treatments they have booked.
- Manage scheduling softward
- Maintain the appearance of the Spa and the cleanliness of its equipment
- Work with the founders to create an amazing guest experience and help to educate the public on the benefits of what we do
- Attending weekend sporting events such as local marathons, triathalons, ultras, and cycling events to help the athletes get some quick recovery after their hard efforts, and to promote The Recovery Spa.
- Various other tasks that may arise as needed
- Basic knowledge of point of sale systems (Shopify) an asset but not required.