NovoTHOR uses red and near-infrared light to treat your entire body. While drugs hide pain by interfering with chemical signals. NovoTHOR actually relieves the source of the pain, treating muscles and joints.
It's used by pioneering doctors, clinics, and sports teams around the world. The science has been around for a while, but the technology to deliver the treatment is new — it's got some amazing applications.
NovoTHOR is the professional device of choice for professional sports teams, Olympic athletes, and the US Special Forces. But that doesn't mean you need to fall into one of those categories for NovoTHOR to help you.
What is the therapy called?
The scientific name is photobiomodulation. That doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, so we just call it "PBM" or "PBM therapy".
People have been calling it a lot of things, including "Red Light Therapy" and "LED Therapy".
Photobiomodulation takes advantage of how the body reacts in a positive way to specific wavelengths of red and near-infrared light.
When you think about it, it's not that surprising — everyone knows that light has an effect on the human body. Sunlight helps with Vitamin D synthesis. UV light causes a reaction in melanin, changing the colour of our skin. Blue light is used to treat neonatal jaundice.
WHO'S THIS FOR?
- Elite & Amateur Athletes
- Sports Teams
- Crossfit Athletes
- People seeking pain relief, from both chronic and acute conditions
BENEFITS OF NovoTHOR
- Improved muscle performance
- Restoration of motion to joints
- Redevelop muscles
- Relaxation of muscles and relief from muscle spasms
- Temporary relief of minor muscle and joint aches, pain and stiffness
- Temporary relief of minor pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- To temporarily increase blood circulation
- Adjunct to obesity as part of a diet and exercise program